View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 09:49 AM
Banned

very interesting question. Sorta touches on an earlier question I posted about what it is that makes a cocksucker aDICKted to gh cock. I mean it's obvious why a sperm donor loves getting sucked off . . . (orgasm). And there's your question . . . more dudes are anxious to experience the gh on their knees (with no orgasm) than donors who would have the gr8er benefit. Baffling! It's almost like the desire to suck an anon cock is more gratifying than an orgasm. To your point of . . . "a shocking number of "str8 men" looking to suck cock" . . I'm not really up on those stats. But I think there is still the stigma of "fear" "intimidation" for a lot of dick donors to patronize an ABS gh arcade. I really think sites like this one are helpful to put them at ease and give it a try. And as for many of the guys who go with the desire to suck cock . . . I do think after they have some sucking fun - they will generally entertain at least one talented mouth & throat before they leave for home . . . (I could be wrong though)