View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 05:19 PM

Default Creamy floor

I really love semen, the slippery little fish. If and when I go to my ABS, I love when I arrive to my favorite booth and enter. Then I look on the floor and see loads of spent pleasure on the floor. I'll feed the machine, take off my clothes, and with my bare feet splashing and splashing in the pools. Oh boy my dick gets hard with out one rub!! Then I'll look and see if I have a guy on the other side. If he's jerking and looking at me, I'll invite him to give his dick to me, so I can pleasure that hard cock. His dick comes through and I French kiss his tip and pee hole. Move my quivering tounge to his ring of foreskin then pull his skin up. My tounge is now between his helmet and his skin. I wiggle the tip of my tounge around his head then take all of the length. After sucking and before ejaculation, I'll stop and lean back and place my soles on that rod and slid/rub it to orgasm. At each spurt I'll push his skin down hard to his scrotum and hold it there till another ejaculate cums, then again push the skin down and hold. Try to catch his ejaculation on me. I'll scoop it up in my palm and furiously stroke my cock to orgasm. If he wants seconds, the rain coat goes on and he can have a second in my boy pussy. That is something I'll always treasure and remember to masturbate to again.