View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 03:08 PM

Similar to the one above, I would like to attend a big, well-known festival known for debauchery and service a gloryhole with the following design. The men getting sucked would be anonymous as they would enter a building on the inside and all of us cocksuckers would be on our knees outside in full view of all the festival-goers as we suck their hard cocks and swallow their thick, hot semen.

I also want to be the center of attention at a blow bang and receive at the very least 25 loads. Taking some loads all over my face and the others down my throat. 40 or 50 loads would be even better of course. Would love to have a belly full and a face glazed with cum.

Anther fantasy is to do a cum walk down a busy street. I don't want to get beat up or arrested but I would like for people to point and make degrading comments about me causing intense humiliation.

One final entry. I would like to be restrained between two urinals in a public restroom and spend several hours being pissed on and covered with cum by any strangers who walked in.