Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Go Back   Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories > Glory Hole Guide > General Discussion

General Discussion Discuss Glory Hole encounters, fantasies and stories.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-02-2019, 02:02 PM
middy99 middy99 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: ROANOKE
Posts: 134
Default Best/worst times to go to a ABS when you want to play?

Have any of you more experienced GH cock lovers ever figured out more or less when the best times to go to a ABS are when you want to get the most customers or participants? I realize that there are variables, but what patterns have you noticed? Let's say your looking for a younger crowd? Or perhaps an older crowd? I'm still trying to learn the ropes here! Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-02-2019, 04:00 PM
bratboy82 bratboy82 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: near Chicago
Posts: 59
Default

I wish i could help you. There are so few gloryholes around any more i have to travel over an hour to get to one.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-02-2019, 04:32 PM
Maxse Maxse is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Bumfuck, Kansas
Posts: 49
Default

From what I have read on certain forums and hookup sites, the best times are lunch, after work, Sunday morning while wife has kids at church, Friday and Saturday evenings. YMMV
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-02-2019, 04:44 PM
middy99 middy99 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: ROANOKE
Posts: 134
Default How about me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bratboy82 View Post
I wish i could help you. There are so few gloryholes around any more i have to travel over an hour to get to one.
I have to drive nearly TWO hours and 100 miles or so one way to get to such playgrounds.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-02-2019, 04:48 PM
middy99 middy99 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: ROANOKE
Posts: 134
Default I've sorta tried some of those times...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxse View Post
From what I have read on certain forums and hookup sites, the best times are lunch, after work, Sunday morning while wife has kids at church, Friday and Saturday evenings. YMMV
Thank you! I have tried the lunch hour, because I'm kinda limited on when I can go play (just in the daytime sad to say) and I've hung out until about 5PM sometimes to try to catch some after work type guys, but I have never tried a Sunday morning!

I've tried a Saturday in the day once at a GH ABS, and it seemed like just a lot of really older guys and that was it.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-02-2019, 04:48 PM
Maxse Maxse is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Bumfuck, Kansas
Posts: 49
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by middy99 View Post
I have to drive nearly TWO hours and 100 miles or so one way to get to such playgrounds.
Me too. So I try to plan my trip so that I'm there for at least two hours. If the place is dead, I wait in the car and read or play on my phone until someone shows up. I wait 5 min to let them get into a booth and then I go in.

Sometimes I strike out completely. But that is the way it is sometimes.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-02-2019, 05:00 PM
middy99 middy99 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: ROANOKE
Posts: 134
Default Yes, so do I...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxse View Post
Me too. So I try to plan my trip so that I'm there for at least two hours. If the place is dead, I wait in the car and read or play on my phone until someone shows up. I wait 5 min to let them get into a booth and then I go in.

Sometimes I strike out completely. But that is the way it is sometimes.
I know completely where you are coming from. I too plan to stay at least 3 or 4 hours total, and where I'm going to go to play there's 2 different GH ABS's in the same town about 3 miles apart, so I drop in on ABS #1, a place that allows several re-entries for your 10 dollar admission, give it about an hour or two, and then go to ABS #2 where I spend about an hour or so, but ABS #2 just is a one admission deal for your 7 dollars, then I return to ABS #1 and re-enter and hopefully the scene has refreshed itself while I was gone!

Sometimes that works, and sometimes I'm like the only one in the back of the arcade doing zilch. I tend to arrive at ABS #1 at about 11:30 or so AM, and by the time I get done with my day it might be as late as 5 PM. I might get lucky, and then again I might not.

It might be one of those kinds of things where all the participants are just there to suck dick, or sometimes it's just a small group of guys wanting to be sucked, and that may not jive with what I may be in the mood for at that time, so yeah sometimes I leave without doing jack shit!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-02-2019, 06:36 PM
bjbud4u bjbud4u is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: the PNW
Posts: 743
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by middy99 View Post
Have any of you more experienced GH cock lovers ever figured out more or less when the best times to go to a ABS are when you want to get the most customers or participants? I realize that there are variables, but what patterns have you noticed? I'm still trying to learn the ropes here! Thanks.
I have always felt that lunch (11-2) and after work (4 - 6:30) during the week and Sat (10-2) have been pretty good. I sorta feel the Sat potential are dads that need to run to Home Depot are the Auto Parts store to get that little something . . .and stop by the ABS to dump a hot creamy load (hopefully) down my hungry throat.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-03-2019, 02:43 AM
CptnFajita CptnFajita is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Kansas City area
Posts: 125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjbud4u View Post
I sorta feel the Sat potential are dads that need to run to Home Depot . . . to get that little something . . .
Cum Depot, hopefully. Used to be that way. Saturday early afternoons we're wonderful for cock at the places I used to go to. They're all gone, sadly.
__________________
I'm not gay, I just love to suck dick.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-18-2019, 07:35 AM
bjbud4u bjbud4u is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: the PNW
Posts: 743
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by middy99 View Post

I've tried a Saturday in the day once at a GH ABS, and it seemed like just a lot of really older guys and that was it.
First: it's a GH . . so you shouldn't really care who's doing his duty on the other side of the gh wall. 2nd: if he's an "older guy" . . . chances are - he's experienced - and - you'll probably get a gr8 BJ (maybe even a gumjob)
I guess what I'm sayin is: Turn lemons into lemonade. Especially in this day-n-age of fading GH existence.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:22 PM.


Other Glory Hole Sites:

Glory Hole Girlz (Over 200 Girls Sucking Off Complete Strangers!)
Glory Hole Boy (Guys Sucking Off Multiple Strangers!)
Theater Sluts (Dirty D turns out Sluts in Dark Porn Theaters!)
Glory Hole DVDs


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.