Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Go Back   Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories > Glory Hole Guide > General Discussion

General Discussion Discuss Glory Hole encounters, fantasies and stories.

Old 03-21-2012, 04:23 AM

Default Gloryhole fantasy

I'm planning on getting to Clarksville, IN soon. My fantasy encounter goes like this. I enter the booth and put money in the machine, selecting some random movie for background noise, and begin to massage myself through my jeans. I hear someone go into the booth next to me, lock the door, and drop money into their viewer. While I'm pretending to watch my movie, my eyes keep darting to the hole, waiting for an invitation. It doesn't take long before I see a finger make its way through the hole and beckon to me. I move close and whisper, "I haven't done this before, I'm really nervous." Which is true on both counts. Though I'm turned on and excited like crazy, I'm afraid my cock won't get fully aroused because of my nerves. "Show me your cock," I whisper. Soon a nice and thick cock is dangling at the edge of the hole, and slowly slides into view. I reach for it, surprised at its warmth, it is soft and yet firm. I slowly stroke it, feeling it rise as I do. In a few minutes my plan to go slow is forgotten as I bend over and wrap my lips around the head of his cock and draw it into my mouth. I start licking underneath his head as I suck, and his cock grows larger in my mouth. I start to slide my mouth further down his shaft, feeling his cock go deeper into my mouth. I find I can only get a few inches in before the head of his cock hits the back of my throat. I reach for his shaft with one hand and begin to jack him while I suck on the head of his cock. I pull back a bit so just the head is in my mouth and squeeze harder with my hand as I stroke him. My other hand starts to massage his balls, which feel heavy in my hand. I know how good this feels since my girlfriend used the same technique on me all the time, her lips and mouth sucking the head of my cock for all she was worth while she pumped my shaft with one hand and kneaded my balls with the other.Every time I came like a beast, and I wanted to do that for him. His cock began to swell a bit more, getting really hard, and I felt the head flare larger. I knew what was coming, and soon felt the first spasm of his ejaculation shoot into my mouth as he moaned across from me. I kept sucking and stroking and he gave me all I could handle, with some of his come spilling out of my mouth onto my lips and chin. I let go of his balls but kept pumping his cock, using my free hand to wipe the come from my face. I pulled my mouth off his cock long enough to lick the come from my hand before going back to sucking him again.

This is the first part, more to come a bit later. My hands are shaking now and it's time to go
Old 03-21-2012, 11:16 AM

Default Part 2

I keep sucking his cock, drawing every last drop of cum from it with long slow sucks that increase in intensity till I take a breath and start again. After a minute he starts to pull his cock back through the hole but I don't want him to. I suck a little harder and hold his shaft in my hand, and soon he stops pulling away. His cock starts to grow hard again and I stop for a moment and say, "Will you fuck me?" His cock responds by jerking upwards and he presses his weight against the wall to push his cock as far through the hole as he can. I hear him say yes and the nerves I'm feeling go into overdrive.

Using only my mouth I suck his cock while I quickly drop my jeans and pull a lubricated condom and a small tube of lubricant from my pocket. I tear open the condom and roll it over the head and shaft of his cock with my mouth, tasting the lubricant but not caring. Once the condom is rolled down I squeeze some lubricant from the tube and spread it up and down the length of his shaft, putting a big glob on the head of his cock. I smear a quick glob on my asshole and turn away from his cock. I spread my asscheeks wide as I back up against his cock head, finally having to guide it up against my virgin asshole with one of my hands.

I feel the soft mushroom head pressed against me and slowly push back with my ass. His cockhead pushes my puckered sphincter apart and pops inside me after only a few moments. It feels huge inside me, and it burns, but at the same time it feels good. I rotate my hips a bit to help spread the lubricant around and push back some more, taking first an inch, then another, and then another inside me. I move him in and out of my ass, stretching it, getting used to the feeling without letting him go. Soon, I'm pushing back again and before I know it, my ass cheeks are pressed against the cool wood of the booth. His whole cock is buried in my ass, and though I seem to be holding my breath and my head is spinning, I love it. It feels so good, so full, so raunchy but so right. I'm bent over at the waist, and I look between my legs and see my cock is hanging down, with a long thin stream of clear pre-cum oozing from the head.

Feeling himself buried in me, he starts to thrust his cock in and out of me. I'm turned on almost like never before, and a gurgle escapes my throat. I can't believe how this is making me feel. His cock saws in and out of me, my nipples are hard and my cock is oozing like crazy. I feel an orgasm building in me, although I didn't think it was possible for me to cum this way. It takes a minute or two before we develop a good rhythm, his cock sliding through the hole into my ass as I push it back against the wall, but once we get it right the feeling is out of this world. My hands are spreading my ass cheeks apart to get every last inch of him into my ass, and I'm so turned on at this point I would do anything to keep going. He really starts to pick up his pace, his orgasm is getting close. But there's no need for me to wait, I know he will blast into my ass no matter what I do. A lightning sheet of sensation blasts over me, hot and cold at the same time, and I shoot a huge load of cum onto the floor between my legs, my ass clutching at his cock as I do. That's enough for him and it pushes him over the edge, his cock spurting his cum into my no longer virgin ass, the spasms making his cock surge inside my thoroughly fucked ass. It feels good, even with a condom. He thrusts a few more times and then slowly starts to pull his cock from my ass. The shaft is sliding back, and all that is left is the delightful bulbous head. When he pulls it out I get goose bumps all over again, and discover my own cock is now coming awake again.

Before I can even get myself together, I hear his door open and he is gone. I turn to see the cum filled condom hanging through the hole. I pull it into my booth and hold it in my hand. It is heavy, warm, slippery. My cock is still seeking attention, and when the door beside me closes again and the blue light of videos comes on, it twitches. A tongue comes through the hole, and this time I don't even hesitate. I don't notice that my knees are shaking and my breath is shallow because I'm excited. I slide my cock through the hole and it is greeted by a warm sucking mouth with a talented tongue on the other side.

Not a bad fantasy, it gets me off every time. Can I do it for real?
Old 04-04-2012, 03:28 AM

Default lookin for gh

I used to live in clarksville and know that place well. I almost sucked one but wasn't really prepared. Now I want to try it. Do you know any place in Northern KY/Cincinnati area?
Old 04-04-2012, 10:42 PM

Nothing close. The best thing to do is to head to Clarksville. From where you are it's only about an hour and a half. There is a place in Toledo called Adult Pleasures that has holes, but it's easily three hours north of you. I went there a couple of weeks ago and had a good experience, though I didn't post about it here. I went there and found the place, though it wasn't marked with any sign that I saw with its' name. I walked in the door and went straight to the back after asking the guy at the counter if it was tokens or dollars. It was dollars, and he couldn't have cared less, he never even looked up from what he was doing. I walked back and saw two rows of booths and just picked one. Naturally the first booth I picked didn't have a hole, so I sat there and went through a few dollars before moving on to another booth. Keep in mind, it was the middle of the day and there were lots of cars in the lot. No one was in the store, so everyone was in the booths. I picked a different booth, and looked in to see if there was a hole before I closed the door. Sure enough, a nice round hole off to the right above the bench seat. I locked the door and pushed a bill into the machine, selecting some random flick and waited to see what happened. I've never done this before, so I'm more than a little nervous. A guy gets in the booth next to me and is down whispering through the hole at me right away. I told him I was nervous cause I'd never done this before, and he bolted out the door. It didn't take more than a few seconds before someone else came in, and I put my finger into the hole and just waited. Though I hadn't seen the guy who came in he didn't hesitate to stick his cock through the hole. It was black, and not fully erect, about five inches. I started to jack him off at first, and he pulled away and left. I was telling myself to go slow, but apparently it wasn't what he was looking for. I had a hard on and had my pants around my ankles sitting there on the bench. It didn't take more than a minute or two before someone else came in and in just a few seconds a thick white cock came through the hole. I don't know what possessed me to do it, but I just bent over and took the head of his cock in my mouth. It was firm and smooth, and I just started sucking. I slid my mouth up and down his shaft, and ran my tongue along the bottom of his head. Sitting on the bench was kind of awkward, but I didn't stop and I didn't get down on my knees on the floor, though it might have been easier. I sucked him for a couple of minutes and sat up for a moment and was stroking his cock when he blasted his cum all over my hand and arm. I didn't really know it was about to happen, though I expected it would at some point. I bent over and took him in my mouth again and sucked him for another minute or so, finally getting to taste his cum. When he pulled away I stood up and stuck my cock through the hole. He sucked it for just a moment and then he left. Honestly, I was shaking inside. I had another man's cock in my mouth, and I made him cum. I tasted his cum, and right after that my cock was in his mouth. It was quite a turn on. I sat there for a while, slowly jerking myself off and waiting for someone to come into the booth next to me. I wanted to get off in the worst way. Part of me just wanted to shoot while watching a video and head home. But a larger part of me wanted to wait and see what happened. It's funny what you get used to and how quickly it happens. I was sitting there jerking off with more than one guy walking in and watching me through the hole, and I didn't care. Before that experience I was nervous about jerking off in a booth that had a hole because I didn't want to be watched. Now I seemed to welcome it, though I had no intention of getting off that way.

I moved to another booth for a few minutes, and watched a guy standing nude in the next booth. He was jerking off completely naked while watching a video. He hadn't locked his door, in fact it wasn't even closed all the way. Several guys walked in and stood there to watch him, but nothing happened.

After a while I decided to change booths again and see what happened. It's like a ballet there. Everyone changes booths and you never know what is going to happen. Several people had been in the booth opposite me and had moved on. I figured by changing booths I might encounter someone new, since most of the people were in booths when I walked out. I went down and looked at the video board to see what movies were playing on what channels, but I really didn't care. I went back to the booths and went into a different one across from where I had been before. A couple of guys walked in, but nothing happened. I'd seen one guy out in the hallway that kind of intrigued me. I saw what his shoes looked like and actually hoped he would come into the booth next to me but he didn't. I was checking shoes to see. I wasn't sure if I could or would suck another cock, but I was still in the booth.

After a couple of people came and went (No pun intended) while I was stroking away, a face appeared at the hole and motioned for me. I stuck my cock through the hole and he began sucking me. I thought I was in heaven. I pulled back for just a second and he put his hand through the hole and began massaging my balls. That was all it took to convince me to lean forward again, and in no time he was sucking my cock again, and I loved every second of it. I was pushing my hand against the door frame to get more of my cock through the hole into his mouth. When I came, and it didn't take long, it was as powerful an orgasm as I've ever had. I glanced down and saw him wiping off his arm with a towel. I must've shot everywhere. I pulled on my clothes and was out the door in seconds. Later I felt kind of bad about that. I didn't even give him a chance to get off. But, since it was my first time I can forgive myself a bit. I was out the door and on the way home in no time.

It wasn't what I expected, but it wasn't bad. I was kind of scared, and definitely nervous. I'd intended to use condoms, and had them with me, but I didn't. I learned I could let another man watch me jerk off and not be scared or ashamed by it. I was able to get another man off, and let another man get me off. It was a powerful experience. I learned some guys are there just to get sucked and head out the door, with no intention of reciprocating. Other guys are just there to suck, and I would assume some do both. Does it mean I'm gay? I don't think so. Experimented with something new, definitely. Would I do it again? Maybe. I've had it on my mind quite a bit since then.
I know if I get there again, I'll do it again.

Something else surprised me. It wasn't that big of a deal, in one way. His cock head was smooth and kind of rubbery, the shaft harder but the skin was still soft. Not much if any taste to him at all. I don't understand now why my wife won't do it. If women knew how easy it was for men to go somewhere and get off like that with someone who went there just for the purpose of taking your cock in their mouth and sucking you till you cum, they would probably be surprised. No great surprises there, you stick your cock through a hole when you're invited to and a very pleasant thing happens when you do.

As for Clarksville, I'd been there plenty of times, was propositioned every time by someone in a booth next to me, but never had the nerve to do anything. Now I might feel differently about it. The anal sex thing? Don't know about that one, it would seem like a big step and would have to involve protection. But if you're curious, give it a go. Go with the intention of taking little steps, jerk a guy off if you want, let them do the same to you. Jerk off into the hole and let someone catch it. You can always go further if you choose. I'd love to find a local hole, but I don't think they exist. I'm three hours from Clarksville and two from Toledo, an hour from Cincy. What is about the holes that appeals to you? What do you want out of it?
Old 05-13-2012, 07:33 AM

Thumbs up Interesting story

While quite different than my own experiences, informative, I have taken a long while to take a cock in my ass one of the first to fuck me in the ass out on Oak Park in Wichita Ks, some 30 years ago, had me stand rather than bend over to get fucked in the ass, I instantly felt him slide inside me as I became upright in stance, he slid in painlessly until his cock head banged into my coccyx with the tip of his cock, but it was only a momentary sensation compared to the wonderful fucking he gave me. This upright position was re-verified some 8 years later when a rather thick large black cock slid inside effortlessly and comfortably began to fuck me silly. Only for him to cum in me after about 5 strokes then pull out. I was ready for him to fuck me for an hour he felt so good. Spoon position is the easiest penetration I know of, yet knees over his shoulders is next, yum.

Last edited by michael1950; 05-13-2012 at 07:34 AM. Reason: correct punctuation
Old 05-13-2012, 07:59 AM

Unhappy Forgot what I meant to say

I got into the fucking part and forgot the joy of sucking cock part. I have learned to examine a new cock with all your senses; smell, appearance, feel, taste, and hear moans of pleasure, but I reject stinky, shitty, filthy, slimy, cocks, as I caught hepatitis from such a cock in the early 80's, and the jaundice and discomfort from a swollen liver for a month, lean meat only for two weeks then gradually other food. Absolutely no fat diet for 3 months as I recovered. Now for the part I like when a cock is in your mouth and it begins to swell, and a tingling sensation is experienced he is about to cum, get ready to taste his seed, sometimes it is sweet, sometimes bitter, and if he's been drinking beer it will taste pretty bad, some guy's like to piss, yuck! I hate that. Do not drink piss ever for me, you decide that for yourself. Don't mind washing a sting from a jellyfish with piss as it helps to dissolve the stinging agent somewhat, real experience. But do not like drinking it ever, oops said that already. My Bad. I am still working on deep throating long cocks, even after forty years of sucking cocks. Can swallow a long dildo down my throat but a throbbing hard cock has not been available for a while. Mistress recently gave me permission to suck cock again, so I will see what come through the hole someday soon, I hope to please some sweet cock meat.
Old 08-09-2019, 12:15 PM
Banned

I knew what was coming, and soon felt the first spasm of his ejaculation shoot into my mouth as he moaned across from me. I kept sucking and stroking and he gave me all I could handle, with some of his come spilling out of my mouth onto my lips and chin. I let go of his balls but kept pumping his cock, using my free hand to wipe the come from my face. I pulled my mouth off his cock long enough to lick the come from my hand before going back to sucking him again.[/quote]

I wanna be a fly on the wall after you get home - while you are explaining the stains and the cum-breath to the girlfriend