Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Go Back   Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories > Glory Hole Guide > General Discussion

General Discussion Discuss Glory Hole encounters, fantasies and stories.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-13-2015, 05:41 PM
Usemenova Usemenova is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: DC
Posts: 10
Default First time and great site

New member and a couple of weeks ago I finally had my first GH experience. Luckily I had a good mentor - a guy I service when I'm in WV. He suggested that I would like to visit the local GH and next time through I stopped. I stopped and stayed and enjoyed the after work stream of hard cocks. So I'm addicted and a week later I find this great site. I look forward to learning about new sites and contributing to the group also. Actually, thanks to this site, I'm already planning my next trip with multiple 'rest stops'!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-05-2015, 01:27 PM
WalterIII WalterIII is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usemenova View Post
New member and a couple of weeks ago I finally had my first GH experience. Luckily I had a good mentor - a guy I service when I'm in WV. He suggested that I would like to visit the local GH and next time through I stopped. I stopped and stayed and enjoyed the after work stream of hard cocks. So I'm addicted and a week later I find this great site. I look forward to learning about new sites and contributing to the group also. Actually, thanks to this site, I'm already planning my next trip with multiple 'rest stops'!
Welcome to the world of glory holes! There's nothing more exciting than sucking a stranger's dick and swallowing his semen. I don't want to see the guy's face and I hate the ones who bend down and look up at you through the hole. I always say no to them; its a turn off. Anonymity is what makes it exciting for me, but I recognize that not everyone feels that way.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-16-2016, 12:57 PM
Justamwm Justamwm is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 9
Default

I agree that anonymity is part of the entire allure. It is such a "base" activity; there is no pretense of romance or relationahip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterIII View Post
Welcome to the world of glory holes! There's nothing more exciting than sucking a stranger's dick and swallowing his semen. I don't want to see the guy's face and I hate the ones who bend down and look up at you through the hole. I always say no to them; its a turn off. Anonymity is what makes it exciting for me, but I recognize that not everyone feels that way.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-11-2016, 08:19 AM
whybe whybe is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2
Default

Wished I could find some around here too !!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-02-2020, 03:03 PM
bjbud4u bjbud4u is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: the PNW
Posts: 803
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justamwm View Post
I agree that anonymity is part of the entire allure. It is such a "base" activity; there is no pretense of romance or relationahip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterIII View Post
Welcome to the world of glory holes! There's nothing more exciting than sucking a stranger's dick and swallowing his semen. I don't want to see the guy's face. Anonymity is what makes it exciting for me.
Well Said . . . Plain and Simple. Some people incorrectly conflate anon GH fun with dating, romance, relationships. It's just so utilitarian . . . and HOT!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-04-2020, 05:22 AM
rogerkyle rogerkyle is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 10
Default First time and great site

I am the person who enjoys tickling during sex as much as my partner do . we both enjoy just watching others getting tickled too from pay porn sites by http://mypaypornsites.com/
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-04-2020, 01:20 PM
CptnFajita CptnFajita is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Kansas City area
Posts: 138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterIII View Post
Welcome to the world of glory holes! There's nothing more exciting than sucking a stranger's dick and swallowing his semen. I don't want to see the guy's face and I hate the ones who bend down and look up at you through the hole. I always say no to them; its a turn off. Anonymity is what makes it exciting for me, but I recognize that not everyone feels that way.
Yeah, that's the way I feel. I just want to see the cock. Don't care about its owner much at all. As long as the cock will come up and burp up a cum load I'm a happy camper.
__________________
I'm not gay, I just love to suck dick.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-09-2020, 05:31 AM
rogerkyle rogerkyle is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 10
Default First time and great site

Typically, I masturbate because I really enjoy it....not that we don't have a good sex life, I just like to regularly lie back and spend some quality time with my cock and watch porn from best porn sites by http://bestpornsites.co.uk/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
cocksucker, gloryhole, newbie

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:46 PM.


Other Glory Hole Sites:

Glory Hole Girlz (Over 200 Girls Sucking Off Complete Strangers!)
Glory Hole Boy (Guys Sucking Off Multiple Strangers!)
Theater Sluts (Dirty D turns out Sluts in Dark Porn Theaters!)
Glory Hole DVDs


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.