Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Question for a Str8 guy at an anon GH (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6934)

bjbud4u 09-24-2019 01:14 PM

Question for a Str8 guy at an anon GH

Just watched a few gh vids where str8 guys visited a totally anon pvt GH . . . and made me compare it to a lot of what I read here about str8 guys and GH's in general. For you who really prefer to have a female on the other side of the GH . . . when you do finally give in to submitting to "whoever" it may be sucking your cock thru the hole (realizing most likely it is a male) . . . what is most important to you at the moment? Do you just want a quick "get-er-done" suck job? Do you still want a quality bj that you can really get into for a little while? Do you want to edge and play if the bj is really quality?
I'm interested in hearing what ya'll have to say. And I'm referring to either a pvt GH with total annon service . . . or . . . at an arcade where you will most likely not see the sucker b4 or after the gh bj.

mcluvin78 09-27-2019 08:30 PM

I like to be sucked on for a few minutes at least ,love the feeling of being hard and having someone work my cum out .

blackpoptart 10-01-2019 06:32 PM

I would like to be edged for a while if were quality.

kermitnw 10-05-2019 11:52 AM

Most of the time i am a blow and go kinda guy.

TrueRed 10-16-2019 11:48 AM

I like to be edged and don't want to cum too quickly. I enjoy a good bj and like to enjoy how good it feels.

pantygal 10-17-2019 12:14 AM

I like to be sucked for awhile. Usually when someone with a really talented mouth is doing the sucking it never seems to take very long before I'm spurting cum down their throat. I like for them to suck all my cum out when I cum.

bjbud4u 10-17-2019 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantygal (Post 21094)
I like for them to suck all my cum out when I cum.

My kinda feeder. I love to work every last creamy drop out when I'm providing the service. I Like a sperm-donor that can handle that . . and I LOVE a feeder that is really into having every last morsel of sperm sucked out of his dick.

TrueRed 10-19-2019 10:17 AM

I love to have every drop of cum sucked out until the head gets too sensitive to the point where I can't take it anymore. Then I have to pull out.

bjbud4u 10-19-2019 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueRed (Post 21105)
I love to have every drop of cum sucked out until the head gets too sensitive to the point where I can't take it anymore. Then I have to pull out.

Dude - - we just HAVE TO meat-up some day.

TrueRed 10-24-2019 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjbud4u (Post 21108)
Dude - - we just HAVE TO meat-up some day.

Yes we do need to meat-up. Sounds like fun.