View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 07:27 AM

Exclamation STDs.

I think it's one of the biggest fears of nearly all of us, married or not, at the gloryhole (ABS, theater, cruising spot, etc.) though it is of particular worry to those of us who are married. If you're like me, the last thing you want to do is bring home a disease to the wife.
It's also something that is rarely if ever discussed on sites like these which is disappointing because there's an opportunity here to educate everyone about the risks and dangers. I'd really like to see some sort of resource section on this site addressing STD transmission rates, how to protect yourself and how to get treatment if you contract one. I've had a number of guys tell me that if you follow some simple rules (don't suck someone if you have a cut, abrasion or sore in your mouth; avoid any cock with a foul smell, sores or anything off-putting about it) you'll likely avoid contracting anything nasty. I have to say, it does seem to work.
To all of you cocksuckers who share your tales and advice as regards to dodging STDs, the rest of us thank you.