Thread: First time!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 12:41 AM
Banned

Take it slow. Go with what's cumfortable at first. Just behave naturally. Go into a booth - put $$ in the machine - relax, have a seat (or not) select a vid you like. If you feel like it - pull out your junk and JO to the vid while keeping an eye on the g-hole. Try not to feel desperate. I like to act like what I wish the other guy next door would. Like don't sit there in the dark - If you wanna see him . . . don't you think he wants to see you JOing too? ? You would like for him to "put on a show" for you . . . so . . . it's only fair that you "put on a show" for him . . . right? ? ?
Now the safety issue - Common sense precautions: make sure you have no open sores on your dick and that it is clean. Try to be well hydrated so you can duck into the restroom and pee after you cum. STD's do not transmit as easily by oral contact as by anal. Now - if you are gonna do the sucking. . . . make sure you have no open sores in your mouth or lips. . . even if you have recently flossed - wait a couple hrs before you put an anon dick in your mouth. Take a quick look at the dick offered up to you to see that it is clean and looks healthy (no open sores. . . etc). If for any reason you don't wanna suck it . . . then don't . . . you can move on to another booth - or just sit back and do nothing. Remember - no one has a gun to your head (I hope). Just relax and do what feels right. No expectations.