View Single Post
Old 03-05-2020, 12:38 AM
Banned

Default Well...

I agree about the generalities of what you are saying about the changing times. However, there are still guys, and there will still be guys who want their dicks sucked gloryhole style due to all the bonuses I could detail here but won't because it will take me too long plus us experienced types will know all those points anyways. So, despite the internet and the changing nature of hook ups as a result, I think the GH arcade bookstore will still exist in areas where the are ALLOWED TO WITHOUT INTERFERENCE BY LOCAL GOVERNMENTS! Take for example Oregon, they have TONS of GH bookstores that do great business. Some US states are better than others when it comes to adult bookstores, especially with GH's. North Carolina, which is closest to where I live in SW rural Virginia, is an hour and a half drive away, which takes away the immediacy of being horny to suck dick or wanting to get your dick sucked in a hurry. West Virginia has a fair amount of GH ABS stores that do okay business but they are a little further for me to drive to. I try to make GH bookstore trips about once a month as it gets expensive for me after gas and admission and a lunch I'm out 50 o 60 bucks for just one excursion! Makes me nostalgic for days of twenty years ago when I first started doing this while I was a fresh young Sailor in the Navy stationed at Lakehurst Naval Air Station in south New Jersey where there are plenty of GH adult arcades and could slip off after changing out of my uniform into civilian clothes before leaving base and stop at the ABS on the way home, pay my 3 bucks for tokens, cruise the hallways, make eye contact with a hot guy who looked horny for my package, drop into a gloryhole booth, whip it out and get my pent up young Sailor load expertly sucked off in short order as I never lasted that long when the head was good, zip up my jeans and leave the establishment with a happy grin on my face and do this on a daily basis. You could set your clock to me as I would hit the Williamstown NJ bookstore about 5 PM every weekday. Those halcyon days are long gone as I live in the sticks now and have to drive down to Annabelle's in Winston Salem NC. That place is pretty good, 10 bucks gets you in all day with in and out privileges, which I use to go check out another less busy ABS store with GH across town called New Visions, where I have had a few hot encounters, However Annabelle's is fairly crawling with cocksuckers and a reasonable supply of feeders like myself. When I get there after my hour and a half drive, I have to give myself time to get back into the sexual vibe as the long drive kinda kills it for me. So after I get sufficiently worked up to participate and spot a hot trick or someone who is hot who is hitting on me then I will give it a go. I like to get my money's worth as I like to get off several times in those few hours I am visiting there. I hate being out too late so I limit my hours there at Annabelle's to roughly between 11 AM to about 5 PM or so, then I have that hour and a hale drive back to Roanoke Virginia to contend with. Then after I get home a long show and then a couple of hours lying down in bed to rest and recoup!