View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 09:04 PM
Banned

Default Talk about the BEST TIME you ever had when you came through a GH...

There's got to be one experience where YOU were the feeder and you had a powerful orgasm through a GH into another guy's waiting mouth/throat/ass, or whatever...

Tell us about it please.

I'll start with my best (so far) orgasm through a GH. Several years ago I was feeling the urge rather strongly and I ducked into a adult arcade in Laurel, Maryland one evening, bought my 3.00 bucks in tokens, walked into the back, and having been there many times before, I headed for my favorite GH booth, and I caught the gaze of a youngish guy who quickly ducked into the adjoining booth as I entered the other booth. I dropped in a couple of tokens, whipped out my already hard cock, saw his fingers in the GH, promptly slid it into his warm mouth, stood there for perhaps a minute or so, promptly felt the familiar building pressure of a rather intense orgasm building, promptly unloaded with great force as I could hear the cocksucker on the other side let out a appreciative moan, stood perfectly still at the GH as he finished me off with a good tongue bath, slid out and wiped off with the handy paper towels, exited the booth where I spotted my recent cocksucker already standing outside the booth and slyly grinning at me as I exited the arcade and left the store in a rather good mood.

Well, not even six minutes later as I started to drive off I felt just as horny all over again, so I went around the block and returned to the arcade, parked, went inside, bought another 3.00 dollars worth of tokens, ducked into the arcade section, went back to the same GH booth, ducked inside, dropped a few tokens into the video player, whipped out my already hard cock, stood in plain view of the GH, stroked a minute or so, saw another guys face at the GH with his tongue waggling about, approached the GH and slid in a second time, stood there perhaps about 3 minutes, came a second time but it wasn't *quite* as intense and as good a BJ as the first guy did, but it did get me off. Pulled out after a few seconds, wiped up, zipped up, placed all my excess tokens on the bench and exited the arcade a second time in less than 30 minutes quite relaxed and with a shit-eating grin on my face.

That would be my best BJ at a GH as a feeder.

Now how about the rest of you guys?