View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 01:07 PM

Default Hot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjbud4u View Post
Well, I honestly can't pin-point one particular bj . . . but . . . I know what the scenario is and have experienced it many times over the years: I drive up to the local ABS arcade - there's 3-4 cars in the pkg lot. (My boner starts there) I walk in to see 3 options of empty booths with occupied neighbors. I enter the booth, drop a $ in the machine, rub my crotch a bit til I find a vid I like, pull out my stuff, then I notice a go-T'd mouth and tongue at the gh. I step closer and touch my now rockhard head to the outstretched tongue. I allow it to slurp the bead of precum off my head - then - I gently press it in between the warm, moist lips. Those lips begin to take my head in and I accommodate by enter another couple of inches
and eventually - all the way including my balls. Then I lean back and relax and enjoy the Intense sucking worship - not too fast, but steady and worshipful. And handsfree. A mouth and throat with an overwhelming desire to receive a fresh, creamy tonsil wash. Careful fondling and a gentle grip of my hairy lowhangers. (unfortunately I'm too sensitive to have them sucked) Sharing a fresh bottle of poppers is nice too. This intensity continues til every creamy drop of chowder has been consumed and I back off.
That’s a hot and perfect description!