View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 06:04 PM

Default Some experiences

Well, since you ask, I've been experimenting with cross dressing on and off for most of my adult life, but didn't have a chance to indulge on a regular basis until after my divorce. Pretty soon I had assembled a few nice lingerie sets, and not long after that I was wearing them under my street clothes to visit adult theaters and bookstores. I would strip down once inside the theater and edge while watching the movie. I always imagined myself as the actresses sucking cocks instead of the actors, but it still took me a few years before I sucked my first cock.

I was hooked instantly, of course. There is really nothing that compares with sitting in the back row of a theater, or in an arcade booth with a GH, sucking one hot hard cock after another until each one of them swells, pulses, and shoots a nice hot load of cum in your mouth. At time there was not that much difference between the two settings, since if a line of guys forms in a theater I would not see that much more than their crotches as I eagerly serviced them all in turn. I would enjoy maybe four to five cocks over a typical evening, although sometimes as many as eight or as few as two. But I never got out as much as I'd like, maybe about 10 times a year.

The next step was finding the courage to go out fully dressed en femme. But I'll leave that until the next post...any other gurls out there who'd like to speak up?