Thread: First time!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjbud4u View Post
Sorry - just saw your request for encouragement. Did you make it?? If not - tell me a lil more bout what we are encouraging you for . . . and I'll be there for you. Visiting a GH arcade for 1st time? thinkin bout getting sucked at a GH? Contemplating getting on your knees at a GH and taking the initial dickdive? . . . or . . . something else?
I'm sorry for the lack of information! I went to my first set of gloryholes last night. When I walked in I was so nervous. I walked around the store for a while pretending to look at things. When I finally went into the arcade, I walked past a bunch of men. Walked into my booth and just stood. I heard a couple people walk in and out of the room next to me but nothing. I got down and looked through the hole to watch a blowjob happening next to me.

I went to the theater room and watched a couple of guys jerk off around a male and female playing. Then back to the booths. Someone finally got on their knees and stuck their finger through the hole. But when I started to pull my cock out he got up and went to his door. I got nervous I was in trouble, like he was trying to catch people doing this or something, so I walked right out of the store. I'm so new to this and have so many concerns and questions and my fears are probably a bit irrational.

I wonder about putting my cock in a strangers mouth. What if they have some disease? I'd like to suck and get fucked too, but I feel like I'm too afraid to even consider it with strangers. I almost feel like I'm better watching other men go at it and jerking off to them.